Dingdong Marian Royal Wedding

Dingdong and Marian Royal Wedding. Weeks after his grand wedding to Marian Rivera, Dingdong Dantes spoke up about the criticism surrounding it. In an interview with Push, Dingdong said that all he wanted was to make the day special for his wife. Dingdong and Marian married last December 30 at the Immaculate Conception Parish Church Cubao, attended by prominent personalities. They had their reception at the Mall of Asia Arena.

SHARE THIS EPISODE TO YOUR FRIENDS

SHARE THIS EPISODE TO YOUR FRIENDS


ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL


Phinoy Geeks Channel | OFW TV Replay | Teleserye Daily Replay | Online Teleserye Replay

Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

My name is Shaina Lim and I would like to share with you guys my collections of trending videos available at facebook. I hope you enjoy my daily post and please do share on your facebook wall and friends. Thank you.
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment