REPLAY: Pacquiao vs Mayweather Press Conference

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao, billed as “Fight of the Century”, is an upcoming boxing match between eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and undefeated, five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr. . Despite predictions that Mayweather-Pacquiao would be the highest grossing fight in history as early as 2009, disagreements between the two boxers’ camps on terms for the fight prevented the bout from coming to fruition until 2015.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Shaina Lim and I would like to share with you guys my collections of trending videos available at facebook. I hope you enjoy my daily post and please do share on your facebook wall and friends. Thank you.
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment